How to open account in bank? complete information: At present, every person has a bank account. But there are many people who do not have an account in the bank. If you are also one of those who do not know how to open an account in the bank, then read this post completely. Opening an account in a bank has become very simple and common these days. If you want, you can open an account in the bank through your mobile phone while sitting at home.
People were urged to open bank accounts under the Jan Dhan Yojana by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and after that a large number of bank accounts were opened in the country. At present, the benefit of every type of government scheme is available directly in the bank account. Like before, at present, the benefit of government schemes is not given through government offices and is given directly in the bank account.
How to open account in bank?
After opening an account in the bank, people are currently getting facilities like Digital UPI and Net Banking. Using these facilities one can easily transfer money. That’s why in today’s article we are going to tell you how to open an account in a bank?. Along with this, they are also going to tell that how can an account be opened in the bank sitting at home or what documents are required to open an account in the bank? We are going to give you complete information about this.
How to open an account in a bank? Offline Process
If you want to open an account in the bank, then you have to first determine in which bank you want to open the account. After that you have to decide one more thing, which type of bank account you want to open. This means, whether you want to open Current Account or Saving Account! When you have made this decision. So after that you have to go to your nearest bank branch and talk to the bank employee about how we can open an account in the bank.
The procedure for opening an account in the bank is given below which is as follows
- First of all you have to go to the nearest branch of your bank.
- When you reach the nearest branch, you will see different counters made in the branch office. There you have to find out where a new account is opened in the bank.
- When you reach the new bank account chamber. So there you can talk about the application about your bank account. Along with this, you can also get information about the facilities related to the bank account.
- After this you will get the registration form of bank account on Help Desk. After taking that registration form, you have to fill this registration form completely and carefully. In the registration form, many types of information like:- Your name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, permanent address, successor’s name, date of birth, account type, etc. have to be filled.
- The registration form is provided to the customers absolutely free of cost by the bank. When the person fills the registration form. So after that you have to attach your documents with the registration form. As a document, you have to attach your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Address Proof, Education Proof etc.
- Now you will have to sign this registration form in three to four places accepting the given policy as per the rules of the bank.
- After this, you have to submit your registration form to the branch branch. As soon as you submit your Registration From in the branch branch. So your bank account registration form will be verified by the bank officer and after that your bank account will be opened.
- When the entire verification is completed by the bank officer. Then you are given an account number and along with it the passbook of the account is also provided.
- Now you have to get the passbook of the bank account verified by going to the bank manager. Verified means that you have to put your photo on the passbook of the bank account and the bank manager will put his signature on that photo by putting a seal.
- After this, you fill the registration form, then you are asked information about ATM and Net Banking and other facilities. If you are interested in ATM and Net Banking, then your ATM will be sent through post to your permanent residence in 10 to 15 days.
- In this way, the process of opening a new bank account does not take much time. But due to the high workload in many government banks, it may take 1 to 2 days to open a bank account.
Reads More :- What is Facebook Marketplace explain
How many types of accounts are opened in the bank?
Like we have talked about above, that before opening a bank account, you have to choose which bank account to open. This means, that there are different types of accounts in the bank. There are five types of bank accounts. The information about these five types of accounts is as follows:-
- Current Account
- Savings Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Recurring Deposit
We told in today’s article that How to open an account in the bank? Apart from this, we also told that we hope that you would have liked the article. If you have any question related to this article, then you can ask us in comment. If you found this post helpful, then do share it with other people as well.
Reads More :- How to earn money in IPL 2022?